Friday, October 4, 2013

My family...

Hello people!
Today I will talk about my family because they are very important for me.
I have a big family! They are so special and very different. I live with my mom, my two little brothers, my big brothers, my grandma and two aunts. They are very funny and friendly.  My mom called María de los Angeles and she was 47 years old and she is small, thin and their eyes are blue, she is so beautiful. I love my mom she is like a friend for me; she always listens to me and accompanies me.
My two little brothers are Matías and Nicolás, they are very funny and restless but I love them because their make very happy. When I arrive to my home they speak with me for much time and their talk to me everything that happened.
My grandma and my aunts are loving with me and theirs always cook to me delicious food.
Finally I talk about my big brother He called Pablo and I live with him here. He is very special for me because he always takes care for me and he help in everything that I need.
I love when we meet in Curicó and we do barbecues in the afternoon until the night. These make me very happy. I travel to Curicó at least one time for month is for this that I miss them.

That’s all. Regards! J

6 comments:

  1. Hello Francisca: I feel very good for you when i read this post because I think that our families are very similar! and I know that they makes you very happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your family is huge! I'm so jealous, I only have one brother and I live with him and my parents... My big brother also takes care of me c:
    Regards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you have a family so close and entertaining, the family is that is always with you in good and bad moments so enjoy it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Big families are great!! my family is huge too :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. is a nice family :) I feel a bit jealous because I have a little family, I am only daughter and my mom is only daughter too

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have a beauty family and you are a great sister!

    ReplyDelete