Friday, October 25, 2013

How green are you?

Hello! Today I will talk about of how green I am.  The true is that I don’t know many things about safeguarding the environment but I think that it’s a very interesting topic.  I would know more about this because I think that is time to change the violent practices with the environment. I believe that people don´t know about ecology and environment and I would include myself.
The true is that I don’t know where people learn about environmentally friendly practices. I think that there isn’t much information about these practices or at least these practices are not common.
I’m trying to incorporated recycling in my habits, for example I try to press the trash to save space, and I try to recycling the paper that I used and others things but the recycling is not incorporated in my life totally.
When I stay in Curicó I always walk and never use the bus or car because is not a big distance between one place to other and because the landscape are very beautiful. When I was here I always use bus or subway to transport me and I don’t have bike :/
I never joined any eco-organizations because I don’t know any organization about this type and I never sought any of them but I would like to join of any eco-organization. I think that I can do many things for the environment. I would like to include recycling totally and I could separate the trash in plastic, paper or composting organic and I could leave to use some electrical appliance.
I have done many things to reduce my carbon footprint like a press the trash, separate the trash, stop to use some electrical appliance, stop to use the bus or car and use the bike or walk and others.  
I think that society missing the conscience about this topic and for this the nature is damaged and the landscapes are only building and industries. Finally I think that someday the trash will be more than people.  

That’s all! J

8 comments:

  1. Press and separate the trash is a very good idea!!! c:

    Regards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you, the society missing a green conscience!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that too! jaja, one day the trash will be more than people jajaja :c

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes the people need green conscience, and Curicó is nice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Francisca: I think the same... because is very difficult put in practice the recycling when nothing more to do... :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with you and I wouldn´t surprise that someday the trash will be more than people too

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree with you. We need more awareness
    Regards

    ReplyDelete
  8. When trash be more that people. it would be like in the film Wall-E, have you seen it? it's a really good movie about the danger of pollution

    ReplyDelete