Friday, September 27, 2013

My dog...




Hello my dear readers!

Today I will talk about someone very important for me. I will talk about my little puppy… My dog called “Pancho” and he is very funny. He is white and he is hairy.
I love the animals in special dogs I think that this animals are very friendly and faithful. I love my dog because always accompanied me and he is very playful. Some time when I was sad he sits there and he never let me. I miss him so much because he stays in Curicó with my family but I live in Santiago now for the university.
When I was a child I have always had pet as dogs, hamster, rabbits, birds but my favorite pets are dogs. I would have many dogs in the future because the dogs make me very happy.
I want to have a dog here but I think that is impossible because I live in a little apartment and he don´t have the enough space for play. But I don’t now maybe someday I will have a dog in Santiago.
That is all for today. Regards J

Here leave a picture of “Pancho”:






6 comments:

  1. Hi Francisca: ajajaja is very funny that your pet call Pancho!! like you... But I hope that you can be more time with he in the future! Regards

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!
    Your dog is nice and funny! the dogs are a great friends but the apartments in Santiago aren't prepare for animals because are very small =(
    I think Pancho it's ok in Curicó =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha its so beautiful your dog! I have two dogs and I love it

    regards

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aaawww this is the cutest post I've read! I love dogs too they only ask for your love, nothing else. Pancho seems funny and I like his fringe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like cats more than dogs, but I agree, dogs are very faithful and much more friendly than cats... but I still love them more hahahaha
    Your Pancho is so cute 9.9

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the animals!! specially cats and dogs :) Pancho is beautiful! but is living far away :( I hope to you can see it soon.

    ReplyDelete