Friday, October 18, 2013

My best friend...

Dear readers
Today I will talk about my best friend. He called Carlos Céspedes Vera and he was my classmate in the school. I know him 7 or 8 years ago but at first we don't were friends. When we traveled to Bariloche we became more close and when we come back to Chile we are friends :) I think that I know all about him and He knows all about me. We really are very close. He is my partner! I know his family and they loves me I`m always going to their house and we eat, see movies, etc.
When we left the school Carlos went to Argentina to study commercial engineering but he left the University and come back to Chile for study design. He was in the university of Chile like me. He came to live in Santiago and he lives very close to me we are like neighbors.
Today we are the best friends we talk all days and always we visited. I think that he is my best company because he is always with me and I always with him. Also as we are of region sometime we feel alone. 
I think that my life without him would be horrible because I love him to much :) We are like brothers and my family love him too. 
That's all for today. I will write the next week :) Regards!

1 comment:

  1. I am very glad to have a friend like Carlos!, is very important to have people nearby with whom to share our moments :)

    ReplyDelete