Friday, September 6, 2013

My ideal job...

Hello my dear readers:
Today I will talk about my ideal job. I´m not sure that what would be my ideal job but I think that would be a job associated with the legal psychology area. I would really like to work with other people and help them.  In my ideal job I would be a good psychologist and I will work with prisoners and with victims too.
For this job I would need to be more empathic with the other people because they have to need that someone listen theirs. Also I would be a brave woman because if I will work with people that were assaulted and abused I need to contain this people while they are with me.
I think that I would be good for this job because I want to help the people and I want to commit myself with this people and accompany theirs in all the process I don´t care that this people are prisoners or victims.
I think that is not difficult to find this kind of job, effectively I know people that work in these jobs and I believe that in the future I will work there.
This is all for today!
Regards J  

5 comments:

  1. Hello My dear Friend: I want job in the legal psychology area too... You and me have goods feelings and in the future we can job together!... Not... it is a joke

    ReplyDelete
  2. You need stomach for this job, I pity you

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like work with prisoner too! But I am not sure... I hope the best my dear friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Francisca! I think to the legal area is a interesting field and like you said, it need very much people to wish work for help to the people involved in this process.

    ReplyDelete