Friday, September 13, 2013

A country I’d like to visit

Hello readers
Today I’ll talk about o country I would like to visit. Really I would like to visit many countries as a Holland, Italy, Spain but my dream is visit Greek I think that this country is very interesting because is am older country with many history   and many wonderful buildings. I would like to visit them because I believe that very comfortable place for relax me and for I know about the international culture.   
I think that this country is a very romantic place and the people live here is very interesting and friendly. I would know this people and their traditions for I can to feel like one of them. I would know the monuments of this place and I will know the island close of country. Really I would know everything of Greek.
 I will go for a walk in Greek, eat here, know other people but in special I would know every place of this country and every tradition of their people.
 I would like to live Greek in some place that permit me live relax but I would study too. I think that I would study something associated with the psychology or something with the culture or the environment I don´t know. The most important for me is know this different reality. I really hope know Greek.

This is all for today J Regards!

8 comments:

  1. Hi Francisca: I think that Greek is very interesting and beautiful sure!! I hope that some day you can know this place and study some that disciplines that you want! Regards

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, yours countries are very interesting, should be very nice! Bye Panshula

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh! Greece, like we just saw on the book! It's a beautiful country.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holland is a country very interesting!
    regard

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi
    Greek its beautiful! very interesting and it's a history place

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would like to visit Greek too. I a beautiful place,and one of my dreams is to travel in a cruise for the Egeo sea.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Greece is beautiful and full of history! A great choice to travel :)

    ReplyDelete