Friday, November 22, 2013

This year...

Hello readers!
Today I will talk about good and bad things of this year. This year has been very good for me because I have discovered many things about me and my skills.
In the beginning of this semester I chose my subject in the university and it was very funny because I decide what I want for me in the future. For example I love the legal psychology and I chose two subject of this area and I really like them!
I began to go the gym and I discovered that I love exercising but before this I was very weak. Now I go to the gym all time and I feel so good.
I have been working in many projects related with the university and my future, for example I have been working in an investigation about the adherence to treatment in epilepsy and I have been a research assistant of a subject.
I think that sleep didn’t go so well because they are building a told building at side of my building and the noise is very loud and disagreeable. I haven’t been able to sleep normally.
My achievement in this year is I had been discovered different skills in different areas that I don’t knew about these!  This is important for me because very soon I will star with my professional practice.
I still don’t know what is that I will do in the future because I don’t know thing like to me in the legal psychology maybe the next year I can clear my mind.

This is my final post. I hope you enjoyed it!  

6 comments:

  1. I would like to do exercise too, I think that I need it because a lot of time that i don't practice any sport, but I'm so lazy! I prefer been in my bed reading a book :D May be exercise isn't for my ahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello my friend! Yes I think that the choices are very complicated in this moment of career, and i am happy for you because you are doing more things like ejercice and is positive for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your year is all of things!
    I think is great that you can do so much things! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. THAT IS A GREAT YEAR! GOOD FOR YOU! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. it´s very interesting you discover other skills : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know it's hard to choose that we want to do in the future and I hope that you achieve decide it soon, good luck

    ReplyDelete