Tuesday, December 3, 2013

My english class...

Hello my dear readers!
Apparently my previous post was not the end. Today I will talk about my English class
The truth is that English has always been complicated for me and so it is that I don’t like so much the English class, however I find is very good to make us talk all the time, because that helps a lot. When I'm all the time trying to speak English I am forced to try to finish my sentences and try to force myself to express what I want to say. As they say: “practice makes a master” and maybe someday I will be a master jajajaja. I think that blogs are a good tool for to learn English because I think that when I write in English I learn more vocabulary and it’s so good.
I think English should have more importance in the curriculum and should be at the other subjects, as it is important and necessary to know all things about this language. I should study English regularly for learn to speak, write and read in English without problems.
The truth is that I don’t use much English outside of this class and for this reason I practice very little outside the class. I know that I have you to master this language but for me is very difficult because there are many things that cost me even but I think if I try could learn a lot and this semester I have worked hard. I hope I can speak English well soon because it would be useful if one day I travel to the world.

That’s all J

1 comment: